Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Quote a Ultra-Right Blogger - Really? REALLY?

I didn't think I'd ever quote one of the most conservative bloggers I can find - Erick Erickson of Redstate.com  While I don't agree with this ultra-conservative blogger,
I do find this analysis strangely... accurate. 

Why Mitt Romney Will Not Beat Barack Obama

You’d think that given the economy, jobs, and the present angst about the direction of the country that the GOP would have an easy path to victory. You would be wrong.
...
Mitt Romney, on the other hand, is a man devoid of any principles other than getting himself elected. As much as the American public does not like Barack Obama, they loath a man so fueled with ambition that he will say or do anything to get himself elected. Mitt Romney is that man.

No comments: